29.5.14

313 / From me to "Presidenta da República Federativa do Brasil" / October 20, 2012 / Brazil



On Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:35 PM, bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com> wrote:



The Right Honorable Dilma Rousseff
President of Brazil

Few weeks ago I sent you honorable a letter from Paris by registered post [RK 72 898 963 2 FR (06.09.2012)]. 29Th of last month was the seventh anniversary of my entrance to Paris in hope of finding a solution for a national crisis in the pharmaceutical industries of Iran. This means that till today I have spent more than 2200 days of my life in looking forward to hear something from western democracies in reply of my numerous requests of help. In this email I reiterate my last but not least request that being informed of the final decision of you and your country on my request as soon as possible or let me kindly know how long it would take receiving the final decision. It would be a big and eternal misfortune to be informed from gaining the support of your country in Iran. Logically any request takes root from a hope but hopes must be in service of life and not the reverse.
After spoiling a big lot of my life in EU I am managing to come back to my country in the coming few weeks and hope receive your reply in the next three or four weeks. When I look back to all those days I lost, I remember what Senca calls deprivation from world:
'It is unbearable to be deprived of your country,
... in fact from the whole world.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
(ca. 4 BCE – 65 CE)
Respectfully yours
Bagher Mohammadpour 20/10/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment