23.5.14

251 / To Assistant Private Secretary of PM /


On Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:17 PM, bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com> wrote to Elaine.Colley@Taoiseach.Gov.IE <Elaine.Colley@Taoiseach.Gov.IE>;:


David King
Assistant Private Secretary
to the Taoiseach
Dear mr David King
I would be pleased if yoy kindly let me know how long it does take to receive the reply to my letter and request. It is vital to me.
Best regards
B Mohammadpour



From: "Elaine.Colley@Taoiseach.Gov.IE" <Elaine.Colley@Taoiseach.Gov.IE>
To: bmp1337@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, April 29, 2010 4:44:25 PM
Subject: email to the Taoiseach


Dear Mr. Mohammadpour

I wish to acknowledge receipt of your email of 28 April, 2010 which will be
brought to the Taoiseach's attention as soon as possible.


Yours sincerely,


David King
Assistant Private Secretary
to the Taoiseach


Telephone:  01-6194020
E-mail:        privateoffice@taoiseach.gov.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment