23.5.14

241 / Some additional points: To UN High Commissioner for Human Rights / January 9, 2010 / UN


On Saturday, January 9, 2010 1:47 PM, bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com> wrote to Registry@ohchr.org <Registry@ohchr.org>:


Right Honorable Navanethem Pillay
UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
 
Yesterday I sent you a long letter about the crisis in the pharmaceutical system of Iran. The first letter in my email was a long one I wrote to the prime minister of Canada but they did not reply. I also sent such a letter for many politicians but all disregarded the matter.
 
 
Many times I tried to publish an article about it in Iran but non of the newspapers and magazines dared to publish my article and told me it would undermine the legitimacy of the Goverment completely. They abstained from publishing my article but they published  many books and articles on  "Chain Murders Case"!!! And this is the best proof of the importance of "my case". If the subjects of a political suppression are limited in number, the subjects of this Crisis are the all members of a nation who have no way to scape from its danger and dangerous consequences.
 
Therefore if  my letter or its content  be used, discussed or released before I get somewhere "safe", it could put my life in danger. I hope it be considered "a secret".
 
I hope to receive the best news soon from you.
 
respectfully yours
B Mohammadpour

 

No comments:

Post a Comment