23.5.14

231 / To Icelandic Directorate of Immigration / February 5, 2010 / Iceland


On Friday, February 5, 2010 2:39 PM, bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com> wrote to Afgreiðslu notandi Útlendingastofnun <afgr@utl.is>;:


A person may cause evil to others
not only by his actions
but by his INACTION,
and in either case he is justly
accountable to them for INJURY.
(J.S. Mill, On Liberty, page 70)

Icelandic Directorate of Immigration
Dear Madam/Sir 

Here is no need here I add anything to show or prove the severity of situations in Iran. Today abloody fight is on course between people and the government for the most basic rights any citizen must enjoy in life. Receiving and supporting an activist and HR fighter is the LEAST that a Democratic country can do with the best and most results, consequences and achievements in favor of a big nation with actually no cost and unwanted political side effects. On the other side I am sure and assure you my professional abilities plus knowledge on many related subjects of Human Sciences are also beneficial to your country.
 
Democratic countries, according to the most basic understanding of the term, seem have a moral, humane, philosophical, methodological and democratic Responsibility in supporting the Advancement of democracy thought the world especially when in terms of Cost-Benefit  concept, Democracy and People earns a lot for no Cost! Nobody till now has noticed the DANGER of their INACTION about Iran!
 
Here and once again I sincerely request your and your country's support  in divulging an absolutely Unique Nationwide case of violation of human rights which has continued during the last thirty years by one of the most oppressive regimes of our age in one of the most Regulated and Supervised industries of the world: pharmaceutical industries. The political situation has been growing increasingly oppressive during the last few months and few days ago they executed two young men for peaceful demonstration and intend to execute NINE more in near future (1) for the same reason; but in spite of this bloody situation I have failed to gain the help and support of a democratic country in the last 40 months (!) in favour of those peopleand against all the sophisticated philosophical arguments of founders and believers in the superiority of democracy and its followers and leaders in defending Humane Rights, Life and Dignity! 
 
Divulging this crisis would lead to a huge and indefensible illegitimacy crisis and throws a new light on a dark hidden and dangerous part of life in Iran and proves the absolute and final responsibility of the Government against the nation. My former communications tell the full story of that disaster and hope to be studied and noticed again.
 
I am looking forward eagerly to receive the news of gaining the support of you and your democratic country in favour of a big nation spending their toughest period of their history in the last two centuries.
 
Sincerely yours
B Mohammadpour

 
 
  


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com>
To: Afgreiðslu notandi Útlendingastofnun <afgr@utl.is>
Sent: Fri, January 8, 2010 5:22:53 PM
Subject: Re: Application for asylum_Mr. Bagher Mohammad Pour

Dear Madam/Sir

Thank you for your reply. Regarding the points you mentioned I'd like to attract your attention to the following points:

- My request to be protected by your country is not a normal subject or matter. I need the support of your country not in favor of myself but in favor of more than sixty million of people living in the darkest part of their history in the last two or even three centuries.

-I left my country three years ago and after what I explained in the former letter, I could not get the visa of your country in the normal way because at the moment I have no valid visa,so it is impossible for me to enter your country WITHOUT  special favor and kindness of the responsible officials who are aware of the importance of my request.

-Special and emergent cases need special deeds and reactions and deeds. The post seudo-presidential- election events and specially the recent Bloody suppression are the best ( and at the same time the worst) proof of the necessity of helping to Iranian in their struggle against dictatorship in anyway possible for anyone interested in a better life on the earth. 

And the final word is that I exactly requested what you have described as the "barrier": I asked to be "accepted" kindly by your country if my "reasons" are well worth providing "shelter and support" to me in favor of all the all  members of a Nation. Sending me, for example, a "tourist visa" is the simplest solution for now and then in your country I will apply for the "asylum visa". This "was and is" exactly what I intended and requested by sending those long letters.
 
I am looking forward eagerly to hear from you the best news very soon. These days are "historic" and "history making" days not only for Iran but for the world and many others on the world. Your help could have enormous positive consequences for Iran and Iranians. "Phizer case" is the best and final proof of the absolute importance of my findings in the pharmaceutical system and here I promise to be bale to proof all my claims by official documents from the Ministry oh Health and different manufacturers.
 
respectfully yours
B Mohammadpour 


From: Afgreiðslu notandi Útlendingastofnun <afgr@utl.is>
To: bmp1337@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 10:19:45 AM
Subject: Application for asylum_Mr. Bagher Mohammad Pour

<<20100106085443869.pdf>> Dear Bagher,

Attached is a scanned copy of the Icelandic Directorate of Immigration response to your mail, dated 17.11.2009

Kind regards

No comments:

Post a Comment