23.5.14

250 / To Private Secretary of PM / April 28, 2010 / Irealnd


On Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:29 PM, bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com> wrote to privateoffice@taoiseach.gov.ie <privateoffice@taoiseach.gov.ie>;:


  
Dear Mr David King
Private Secretary to the Taoiseach
 
Thank you for your prompt reply. Attracting your attention my email force me to send you my CV for two reasons. It contains too many new points on that crisis and secondly in it I included some more information on my professional and mental backgrounds. The First kind casts new light on the dark and hidden aspects of life and politics in Iran, those have not had till today the opportunity to be discussed in public as serious and threating danger to the Public Health.
 
The second kind of points on my career may be helpful in facilitating the decision-making procedures on my request and provides a rough estimate of my possible social and professional benefits to your country. 
 
I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you His Right Honourable  
Mr. Brian Cowen Prime Minister acceptance of my request in favour of a Nation have kidnapped by a brutal and dictator government.

Yours faithfully

B Mohammadpour

No comments:

Post a Comment