23.5.14

234 / To Miss Lilja Stenfandsdottir in iceland embassy in Paris / October 18, 2011 / Iceland


On Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:08 PM, bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com> wrote to iceland embassy <icemb.paris@utn.stjr.is>:


Dear Miss Lilja Stenfandsdottir
 
This is my first email to your ambassador.
 
Obviously a positive reply is intended and expected from any request and mine is no exception but a negative one is too much preferred and is more constructive than "no reply" according to Victor Frankel:
 
 
Former prisoners, ...agree that
the most depressing influence of all was that
a prisoner 
could not know how long his term
 
of imprisonment [Here: My term of waiting] could be.
 
Victor Frankel, Man's search for Meaning,
Rider, London 2008, page 78.
 
 I wish to bring this letter and request with two sayings and Truths from two French philosopher and intellectuals:
 
 
1) The absurd is born
 of this confrontation between the human need and the unreasonable silence of the world.
 
Albert Camus,
Myth of Sysyphus
 
2) Practical rather than theoretical humanism:
the only human humanism worth the name is Human Action.
Human Action for the benefit of humanity; humanity as morality.
 
Andre Comte-Sponville,
The little Book of philosophy
 
 
Best redards
Bagher Mohammadpour
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com>
To: "icemb.paris@utn.stjr.is" <icemb.paris@utn.stjr.is>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 5:30 PM
Subject: The Right Honorable Ambassador: On my Email to the Prime Minister of Iceland 

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein
 
Dear my Lord! Let my sufferings come to their end. You are the sovereign master; do with me according to your kindness and commitment to the best.
 
Give to me what I lost and take away from me what I am not deserved.
Throw the intolerable burden of life as it was before.
Blaise Pascal
 
There is a TIME for everything.
(Old Testament)

 

 

The Right Honorable Madam Berglind Asgeirsdottir
Ambassador of Iceland in Paris
 
Few days ago I delivered a copy of may email to the Prime Minister of Iceland and its reply to my rquest for being supported and accepted in your country for a very vital and especial humane reason. Fortunately they did not reject my request but said that I must be there till my request be acceptd.
 
But being there is a matter in need of your kindness and support: not in favor of me myself as a single person but in favor of a big nation. In my papers you find sufficient information on may situation and reasons for requesting help and protection.
 
29.09.2011 is the sixth anniversary of my entrance to Paris in search of help in favor of a big nation who live their darkest period of their history in the last fourteen centuries after the attack of barbarian Arabs. I hope by then I will be honored by receiving the support of you Honorable and your country.
 
I will be pleased be replied by email:
 
Respectfully yours
B Mohammadpour

No comments:

Post a Comment