2.6.14

324 // February 4, 2013 / Letters To President & Prime Minisrter & Interior Minister of The Republic of SENEGAL


On Monday, February 4, 2013 4:03 PM, bagher mohammadpour <bmp1337@yahoo.com:


Bagher Mohammad Pour,
Iranian Industrial Pharmacist,
Paris, France.






The Right Honorable Pathe Seck

Interior Minister of The Republic of Senegal
Pl. Washington - Bd de la République BP 4002,
Dakar



The Right Honorable Macky Sall

President of The Republic of SenegalPrésidence de la République
Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor
Dakar


The Right Honorable Abdol Mbaye

Prime Minisrter of The Republic of SenegalBuilding Administratif - 9e étage - BP 4029,
Dakar

I am an Iranian (industrial) pharmacist with more than twenty years of working experience and write you this letter from Paris. It was about two months ago (30.11.201) I presented the attached letter and some other documents to Mr Alioune Touré Seck in your embassy in Paris and requested to be accepted in your country for work and life: It was 65 days ago and I have not received any reply yet and not being informed even of the expected waiting time.
Dear Honorable, my most sincere request by this letter is being informed of decision of your country on my request soon. I live a very horrible life in Paris: poverty, hunger, coldness, and sleeping in a stable-like homeless camp add to the misery of my life. Please protect me from all these and from going back to my country. I am sure I would be helpful to your country.

Albert Camus believes the source of Absurdity in our world is silence when the words are there to do their jobs:



The absurd is born of this confrontation between
 the human need
 and the unreasonable silence of the world.

“Myth of Sisyphus”
Unreasonable silence of many has ruined more than six years of my life but, according to Samuel Taylor Coleridge (an English poet of 19th Cent.), so slowly, that none call it murder! Naturally any request stems from hope but knowing when you need to stop waiting for "what you are waiting for" is a vital and life-saving peice of information.

Today death is more closer to me than yesterday and maybe it will do its job tomorrow! Who Knwos? Who can know? My only hope left is to wait but hope it would not be another "waiting for Godot to come"!

My sincere thanks for your time and consideration and I hope to receive your reply soon. It's a matter of life and death.
Sincerely yours
Bagher Mohammad pour
 _________________________________________
Bagher Mohammad Pour,
Iranian Industrial Pharmacist,
Paris, France.
  
Republic Du Senegal
Consulat Général Du Sénégal à Paris
22, Rue de l'Amiral Hamelin
75116 Paris
Dear Mr Alioune Touré Seck
Cancelier des Affaires Etrangeres
I am Dr. Bagher Mohammadpour (Pharm. D.), an Iranian industrial pharmacist and write you this letter following our meeting at your office begining of this week.
Six  years ago I came to France in search of help of western countries in support of my countrymen but their unreasonable silence (as Camu says*) spoiled six years of my life.  Regarding the depth of crisis in Iran and the open and democratic social conditions and trends of your country, I like to move to your country for work and life. My long and active experience in many aspects of production and Quality Control of medicines would facilitate my settlement in your country and except for first few months before my full settlement, I shall not need any support.
Dear  Mr Alioune Touré Seck, unreasonable silence of the West ruined six years of my life and forced me to tolerate an intolerable life. My last and least request is that kindly being informed of decision of your country about my request soonIt is only a life-saving request.
Copy of some of my documents in ... pages and a copy of my CV are attached.
Pharmaceutical parts in my CV are shaded.
Sincerely  yours
Bagher Mohammad Pour
 _________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                             Bagher Mohammad Pour,
                                                                                             (Iranian Industrial Pharmacist)
                                                                                             Paris, France.
                                                                                             
bmp1337@yahoo.com
                                   
                                                                                            Date: 04/02/2013
The Right Honorable Pathe Seck
Interior Minister of The Republic of Senegal

Pl. 
Washington - Bd de la République BP 4002,
Dakar
I am an Iranian (industrial) pharmacist with more than twenty years of working experience and write you this letter from Paris. It was about two months ago (30.11.201) I presented the attached letter and some other documents to Mr Alioune Touré Seck in your embassy in Paris and requested to be accepted in your country for work and life: It was 65 days ago and I have not received any reply yet and not being informed even of the expected waiting time.
Dear Honorable, my most sincere request by this letter is being informed of decision of your country on my request soon. I live a very horrible life in Paris: poverty, hunger, coldness, and sleeping in a stable-like homeless camp add to the misery of my life. Please protect me from all these and from going back to my country. I am sure I would be helpful to your country.

Albert Camus believes the source of Absurdity in our world is silence when the words are there to do their jobs:
The absurd is born of this confrontation between
 the human need and the unreasonable silence of the world.
“Myth of Sisyphus”
Unreasonable silence of many has ruined more than six years of my life but, according to Samuel Taylor Coleridge (an English poet of 19th Cent.), so slowly, that none call it murder! Naturally any request stems from hope but knowing when you need to stop waiting for "what you are waiting for" is a vital and life-saving piece of information.
My only hope left is to wait but hope it would not be another "waiting for Godot to come"!

My sincere thanks for your time and consideration and I hope to receive your reply soon. It's a matter of life and death.
Sincerely yours
Bagher Mohammad pour




No comments:

Post a Comment